The Ardèche offers many sporting activities:
– undertaking the famous canoe decent of the Ardeche River from Vallon Pont d’Arc to St Martin;
– Horseriding through the wild garrigue; _
– Quad biking in the forests;
– Rock climbing; potholing; swimming
– Via ferrata;
– Golf – St Martin is less than an 1 hour away from several championship courses, great for a golfing holiday.
– Everything is naturally present, for nature lovers and adrenaline junkies alike!
Leisurely walks in the nearby forests
or a tour of the famous Côte du Rhone wine route for those who want to discover the patrimony of our vines.
Finding the freshest seasonal ingredients from around the region.
Choose a market and you can sample the local produce or simply unwind at a local pavement café taking in the ambience of French life.