Cost Effective Canoeing in the South of France
For guests looking to discover the Gorges from the most breathtaking vantage points, we advise you to take to the river. The Ardèche is famed for ‘”La Déscente”, a journey that takes you from the stunning natural rock arch at Vallon Pont d’Arc, terminating in Carole and Steve’s village of St Martin d’Ardèche. An unforgettable experience for adults and children* alike that will keep you coming back for years to come.
*Children must be over 7 years old and over in order to participate and able to swim 25m unaided. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Our two nights package for 2 people includes: – BOOK YOUR ADVENTURE ….NOW!
Available: April – September
– 2 nights bed and breakfast for two people
– Transport to Vallon Pont d’Arc for the start of your adventure
– Canoe*, paddles, life jackets and insurance for two people, for a one-day descent of the Ardèche
– Picnic for two people
– Evening meal for two people in St Martin Restraunt (3 minutes walk from Carole and Steve’s)
– including apéritif, three-course dinner, coffee
Package Cost: €260 (equivalent to €130 per person)
GOLF PACKAGES AVAILABLE …RING US FOR MORE INFORMATION !